We're currently working on rebuilding NexClipper with new architecture & components. All-new NexClipper is on its way soon.
NexClipper is an open source software to monitor and manage performance of the container cluster - Docker and Kubernetes. NexClipper features the following capabilities:
- Fullstack dashboard (Kubernetes and Infrastructure)
- Container Cluster (Kubernetes cluster, nodes and workloads)
- Infrastructure Monitoring (Docker Container, Host, Resource)
- Incidents Management (Rule set and alert manager) (Soon)
- Rest API service (Soon)
- Global view for multi cluster (Soon)
- Dashboard Enhancement to replace k8s dashboard (Soon)
- Dashboard Enhancement for customizing (Plan)
- Prometheus exporter Integration (Plan)
- Workload management and deployment (Plan)
- Multi tenancy (Plan)
- Resource analytics and forecasting (Plan)
For online demo, visit http://demo.nexclipper.io/
- If you want to try current NexClipper version, Go to Here
NexClipper is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nexclipper/
NexClipper is a silver member of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).