Dawn is a lightweight task management and build tool for front-end and nodejs. It abstracts the development process into relatively fixed phases and limited operations through
middleware, simplifying and unifying the work related to the construction and development of developers.
- Support middleware, easy to extend, and easy to reuse.
- Support pipeline, multiple subtasks collaborate to complete the build task.
- Simple and consistent command line interfaces that are easy for developers to use.
- Manage middleware and engineering templates based on central services.
- Support 'private central service', distribution rules, and easy team management.
$ npm install dawn -g
# 1. Create & Initialize $ dn init -t front # 2. Development & Real-time compilation $ dn dev # 3. Lint & Test $ dn test # 4. Build & package $ dn build
- Getting Started: getting-started.md
- Pipeline: pipeline.md
- Middleware: middleware.md
- More docs: https://alibaba.github.io/dawn/docs/