Now ECharts is an incubator project of Apache Software Foundation. Please check its incubator status here
Get ECharts GL
ECharts-GL is an extension pack of ECharts, which provides 3D plots, globe visualization and WebGL acceleration.
Get from https://github.com/ecomfe/echarts-gl
npm install echarts-gl --save
Graph Modularity Graph modularity extension for community detection
vue-echarts ECharts component for Vue.js
echarts-stat Statistics tool for ECharts
leaflet-echarts by wandergis
arcgis-echarts by wandergis
echarts-leaflet by gnijuohz
ol3Echarts by sakitam-fdd
Map Data and Tools
- echarts-mapmaker by chfw
- echarts-cities-js by chfw
- echarts-china-cities-js by chfw
- echarts-countries-js by chfw
- echarts-for-react by hustcc
- react-echarts by somonus
- re-echarts by liekkas
- react-echarts-v3 by xlsdg
- d2recharts by leungwensen
React Native Component
- react-native-echarts by somonus
- ECharts.jl by randyzwitch
- iOS-Echarts by Pluto-Y
- ECharts-Java by Liuzh_533
- EChartsSDK by idoku
- Echarts-PHP by hisune
- Node-Echarts by suxiaoxin
Check this tutorial Create Custom Build of ECharts please.
ECharts is available under the Apache License V2.
Deqing Li, Honghui Mei, Yi Shen, Shuang Su, Wenli Zhang, Junting Wang, Ming Zu, Wei Chen. ECharts: A Declarative Framework for Rapid Construction of Wed-based Visualization. Visual Informatics, 2018.