Super Tiny Social Icons
Under 1KB each! Super Tiny Web Icons are minuscule SVG versions of your favourite logos. The average size is under 550 bytes!
The logos have a 512x512 viewbox, they will fit in a circle with radius 256. They will scale up and down to suit your needs.
Originally created for my contact page - https://edent.tel/
|747 Bytes SVG||3,549 Bytes PNG||428 Bytes SVG||3,388 Bytes PNG||252 Bytes SVG||2,581 Bytes PNG|
What's Available so far?
Why so smallious?
Bytes cost money. They cost money to store, transport, and process. Simplicity should be our goal in all endeavours.
Scream if you want to go smaller
- Each of these has an
<svg>tag. This isn't strictly necessary - but some web browsers won't display them as an image without it.
- Rounded corners can be dropped -
rx="80"- the effect can be done in CSS if you want.
- The background colour can also be excluded if you're including it elsewhere.
- Colours can be simplified.
- The precision of the paths is mostly 0 decimal places. A few logos have 1 or 2 dp to make them look more accurate. The precision can be reduced if necessary.
Think you can make them smaller? Tell me by raising an issue!
Want more icons? Tell me by raising an issue!
Think the icons look wrong? Tell me by raising an issue!
The super tiny icons are accessible by default. Each icon has:
role="img", to expose the
<svg>elements as images in the browser's accessibility tree
aria-label="XYZ"(where XYZ is the icon's brand name), to give the icon an accessible name
Note: if using the
<svg> as the
src for an
<img> element, the
alt attribute should still be used on the
<img> element because the ARIA is not recognised in this context.
I'd love you to submit something
- be under 1024 bytes. That is, the maximum file size is 1023 bytes. No arguments.
- fit inside a circle with radius 256 pixels. Set
- have solid colours. No gradients or fades.
- represent a popular service's current logo.
The majority of these vector logos are based on someone else's work.
- Social Media Icons by Aha-Soft - CC-BY
- Phone Icon - Free
- Lock Icon - MIT
- Wire Logo - Public Domain
- Signal Logo - GPLv3
- RSS Icon - MPL 1.1
- PDF Icon - Free
- Google+ - Public Domain
- Mastodon - AGPLv3
- HTML5 Shield - CC-BY
- NPM Logo - CC-BY
- Docker Logo - Apache
- Yubico - BSD
- Keybase - BSD
- BitCoin - CC0
- Samsung Internet
From SVGporn - CC0
IBM, Yammer, Android, Authy, ClourFlare, CodePen, DigitalOcean, Discord, AirBnB, WiFi, delicious, opensource, Patreon
Where possible, they retain their original licenses. Some logos may be subject to copyright and trademark laws, but these files are small enough to memorise.