Vuestic Admin Dashboard
Subscribe to our newsletter to get Vuestic updates, our team's stories and Vue.js materials hand-picked by Epicmax.
Check it out live!
- Node.js (at least 4.x, 8.x recommended)
- npm version 3+ and Git.
npm install vuestic-installer -g.
- Latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE11+
vue-cli3 has to be installed globally. If it's not, do:
$ npm install -g @vue/cli # OR $ yarn global add @vue/cli
You can create vuestic project via installer:
# create new project via vuestic-installer command. $ vuestic myproject
or just by cloning repo:
# clone the repo $ git clone https://github.com/epicmaxco/vuestic-admin.git myproject # go into app's directory and install dependencies: $ cd myproject $ npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080. $ npm run serve # build for production with minification $ npm run build # build for production and view the bundle analyzer report. $ npm run build --report
Got stuck? Check out our documentation
- Bootstrap 4
- Responsive layout
- Charts (Chart.js)
- Maps (Google, Leaflet, amMap)
- Progress bars
- Material forms with beautiful validation
- 4 Form wizard types
- Static tables and datatables
- Login/signup pages templates
- Medium editor
- Toasts, tooltips, popovers,
- and many more!
Thanks for all your wonderful PRs, issues and ideas!
How can I support developers?
- Star our GitHub repo
- Create pull requests, submit bugs, suggest new features or documentation updates
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our page on Facebook
- Subscribe to our newsletter
Can I hire you guys?