Face Detection Using Firebase ML-Kit
- First create a Firebase project and add the image_picker and firebase_ml_vision dependencies.
- Use image_picker to get the image from camera/gallery & convert it into a format that can be understood by ML Kit.
- Pass the converted image to the detector and get it to scan the image for possible faces.
- The face detector will return a list of Face class which contains the Rect coordinates.
- The Painter will then use these coordinates to draw a rectangular box around the faces using these coordinates
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.