gitamine is a modern graphical user interface for Git. It is open-source, multiplatform and easy to use.
The main features of gitamine are:
- Beautiful and readable commit graph
- Syntax highlighting
- Themeable (light and dark modes available)
- Automatic refresh
- No account required and no telemetry
gitamine is powered by awesome technologies including:
If you want to know more about the commit graph drawing algorithm, you can read this article.
You can download the latest version of gitamine here.
See this page for detailed instruction on how to install gitamine.
Here are some ways, you can contribute to gitamine:
- Found a bug, please create an issue, I will try to fix it as quickly as possible.
- Want to fix an issue or add a feature yourself, do a pull request.
- If you are a designer, gitamine needs an application icon and some icons for the user interface, you are more than welcome.
- If you want to become an active maintainer, please contact me.
gitamine is distributed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 3.
You are free to use gitamine for non-commercial and commercial projects without any restriction.